Latest update: 4th of June 2019
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Statistics and analysis
These cookies make us able to improve our website based on these cookie data that tell us which pages are popular and how visitors use our website. These data can show the average time spent on the website, information about devices, browsers etc. These cookies are general and cannot be linked to you personally
These cookies are primarily run by third-parties such as Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Google+.
When you submit a group booking request it happens through a form that is redirected to us via e-mail. In this case, the website uses form cookies that may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
· This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use our website and ways that we can improve your experience in the future. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
· From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
· As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a booking and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
· We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Youtube Google+, Instagram, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Be aware that cookies are general and are not linked to your personal information.
More Information ABOUT COOKIES
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us by e-mailing morefun @ sleepinheaven.com.
What kind of personal information do Sleep in Heaven A/S use?
Personal information is only taken as part of bookings or booking requests. In these cases, personal information such as name, address, e-mail, phone number, credit card information and specific information about your booking may be used. This information is necessary to be able to manage your booking.
Data processors and your personal information
Booking data is being processed through our Channel Manager that collects and stores the data your type in as part of the booking process through our website or an external booking site.
Sleep in Heaven A/S do not share your personal information to third parties to use for marketing purposes, but information may be shared with authorities in cases where the law dictates it (police investigation etc.)
How long do we store your data?
Your personal data is stored as long it is necessary to manage and process your booking. Personal information necessary for accounting purposes may be stored up to 5 years according to the national accounting law
At any time, it is your right to be informed of which data we have about you. Furthermore, you have the right to:
- Change information that is untruthful
- Be forgotten
- Choose which data we can use about you
- Send a complaint to Datatilsynet
Please note, that Sleep in Heaven is forced to keep certain booking and transaction details up to 5 years according to the accounting law
Questions and complaints